Sunday, August 2, 2009

Really?

So the other day I was leaving the office with the top down on my whip. It was about 73 perfect degrees here in beautiful sunny Southern California. If you are in a position to have any type of convertible I say go for it. There is nothing like driving with the top down and the wind rushing through your hair (I keep my head clean shaven so just work with me here). I used to wonder what the big deal but after getting my first convertible I now know why I was wrong.


Well on this particular day, I was cruising to some old school Jackson 5 hit. I was blasting that music loud enough for cars nearby to hear. I saw this one woman roll her window down to hear the song better. She was smiling and chair dancing...her man was not quite as enthusiastic. I guess he was too cool for such expressions of fun. Anyway, I am about two miles from my house when I stop at one of three lights that lead to my humble abode. Out of no where comes a gift from heaven. Maybe not quite heaven...more like 50' up. A little brown bird decided that my white shirt was too white and he wanted to "tag" my shirt with his own brand of graffiti. Yup, that bird pooped on me. I could have sworn when I looked up that bird was giving me the finger. YUCK! That is the first time in my life that I have ever been hit by bird poop.


If only I had some Red Bull to give me wings so that I could fly up there and slap the avian flu out him...I read somewhere that that was supposed to be good luck. I don't believe in luck, ESPECIALLY NOW! But speaking of bird crap...make sure that if a bird ever craps on your ride, you need to get that stuff off immediately or it will "etch" a stain into your paint. Of course I would recommend Hit it and Quit it to remove those stains. Maybe you don't wash and wax your own ride. But we do offer a 2 ounce bottle that you can keep in your glove compartment for emergencies. (Do you really keep gloves in your glove compartment?)


No comments:

Post a Comment