Sunday, June 14, 2009

Whip Appeal - Skin Care for Your Ride!

FINALLY! http://www.skincareforyourride.com/ is open and ready to serve the whole entire world!

This is my first blog ever. I have been resistant for years but I guess I will step into the new millenium with everyone else. I will be very diligent with the tips and such.

For those of you who don't know what the heck is going on, I will tell you. Some time ago I decided to embark on an adventure into the world of car care products. I started a company with the name Whip Appeal, LLC. The brand name being Whip Appeal - Skin Care for Your Ride! The premise is that we manufacture a cosmetic line of skin care products for your car, your ride, your WHIP! A what? A WHIP! Just in case you didn't know a WHIP is a nice car...or just a car period now a days.

Our product line includes:

The very hot Hit It and Quit It Detail Spray - "Sometimes you just want to do it quick!"...a spray on wax that is quick and easy to use.

The very sexy Brazilian Body Wax - "Bikini's aren't the only things that need a good wax job!" This is a paste wax for a more long lasting shine.

Whip Wash Body Shampoo - "A lavish spa treatment for your whip." It is super concentrated and a little goes a long way.

All of these products have a unique fragrance that makes car care more of a sensory experience than ever before. We will be adding more products in coming months. Products for your tires, your leather interior, your chrome rims...we even have an air freshener in the works.

We will be including a page for those of you that want to showcase your clean rides. Oh and I almost forgot about the monthly contest. So check this out, we will give the winner a prize of either product or some hot Whip Apparel gear...t-shirt or hat.
I want to especially thank the following people. If I write your name stand up and take a bow where ever you are while you are reading this. Armando Martinez and Wesley Minor who were the ones who asked me what I used to keep my car clean...great story...I will tell you about it one day. But it was because of them that I even thought of the possibility of making a car care product. Tim Hawkins who used to own a lipstick and nail polish company named Nina International. I actually had another name in mind and he advised me that Whip Appeal was a better choice. Damon Haley, co-owner of UMCA (Urban Marketing Corporation of America) who I was the most nervous about approaching because I valued his opinion very highly. My friend and mentor Paul Schneider. He is the man...he has always been gracious from day one when I walked into his office. My friend Mario Roberson. He has opened the doors to so many more opportunities for Whip Appeal. My partner Drego (need I say) Moore, for his enthusiasm!

How exciting are the times that we are living in? I can hardly wait to see this thing go and grow...watch out world Whip Appeal - Skin Care for Your Ride! has arrived.

So holla back (that is contact me for my corporate friends and family)
robert@skincareforyourride.com

Made in Los Angeles, California
home of the stars, movies and cars

No comments:

Post a Comment